Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

THE END?


received his msg on monday midnite.
happy to receive it coz he will msg me once he back
is him still will thinking of me?
i dun noe..
but i noe he start to put me down.
his relationship status is single now
as i noe,
he start to set him free 

i sad and unhappy to see it.
but this is wad my choose, tat is wad i did for make this result out
so, i no choice to angry at him
yes.. jia you christine
you sure can make it~ continue do it
dun waste the previous effort

although now is so suffering like hell
but it will be better one day for him, for me..

i hope u can be fine over there
stop sending msg doesnt mean i forget u
i will miss u silently

No comments:

Post a Comment