Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

★‧:『 Tuesday Blue 』:‧★



3rd of January, the most upset day in year 2012

because..................................... Working Day START! >.<

1. have to wake up early

2. have to squeeze my brain at least 8 hours

3. have to jam all the way to work and all the way back (as i works in KL now)

really O.M.G. @_@

never mind, i want to treat myself better since i got so strong determination

solve all the problems, hehe..

i want to have a good lunch

went to Tseng's Kitchen which located at an unpopular mall nearby Am Bank tower

See how many i order =)

TA tA.. It got 5 dishes 0.0 For me, is too much and when i saw it

i wonder how am i gonna to finish, am i the most hunger people in that shop???

then i looked around, haha.. all the peoples had the same foods.

Ok, fine! dun waste the foods!! GAMBATEH!!

However,

when i eat until half way

they give me one more bowl =/

Water melon =) fruit is good for health, but not good for my stomach >.<

how am i to stuck it inside my stomach

OK, FINE!! DUN WASTE THE FOODS =.= GAMBATEH X100000000000000

i finish @_@ proud of myself, hehe^^

One more important!! The total is cost ........... SO Cheap =)

Finished works and went back around 7pm

is predictable, KL was jammed again like hell

So, what i gonna do inside my car

Ta ta.. take pictures =) today no more me and my dear photos

Is me and fatty ❤ =)

Dear,

   Miss fatty not? hehe.. you know what i saw when i was jammed on the way back? I saw a couple who are beside my car, the girl was driving and her bf sat beside her. They are like us, dear will touched my head, sayang me while we talked, he will hold my hand and kiss it =) so S.W.E.E.T. ❤ 

   Dear remember to pack your thing nicely =) and drink more "hot" water^^ enjoy your day and think that finally you are away from city, in such a ulu place, can enjoy and relax. You have the chance to see different things. Enjoy and walked around, visit more place, but dun kidnapped by them, or attracted by the "pretty girls" xD (haha, i think the latter is not impossible since u  me).

   Muacks, I love you dear =)
From : Bii


No comments:

Post a Comment