Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

【✖_✖ 】


Today, relaxing day? nope!

Went for client for half day and i went back home xD

consider relax since i can stay home but i have to work

once finished lunch, immediately stared at my laptop

admin works, really SHIT! dun care, copy and paste =)

I only have 2 and half day to complete

the Account Executive is really blur blur, whatever i asked for

he dun understand =.= have to explain so so so many times !!!!

no wonder my manager will say they are willing to help, but in fact they are not really helping =.=

around 7pm, went to office @_@

wear like this since the weather is so H.O.T >.<

Sweating, is a difficult task for me as i normally wont sweat under the sun or sauna.

However, recently the weather is really hot until i will sweat a bit inside my room. Really O.M.G

(Dear, luckily you went to oversea or else you will sweat while you sleep)

Finished all the stuff around 10.30pm, chiao back xD

Tomorrow going to a new client place @ Shah Alam, but have to use puchong highway as i found out from google map @_@

(Luckily dear borrow me the GPS, or else tomorrow i will be missing xD )

Oh ya, my aunty washed and changed the bedsheet. She said is dragon year so she change to green.
Become "Green Dragon" xD and some more fabrics my pantung^^ it smells nice =)



Dear,

   I think you will be at Mauritania when you saw this post, hehe =) take care and take pictures for me to have a look, how worst is the place and how nice is your hotel^^

   Remember must take the medicine everyday and drink more water. Dun know whether is my manager felt that my dear will leave me for three weeks, so she arrange so much things for me to do?? Now i have to handle more and more companies. I have a lots of companies have to follow up. Really O.M.G T_T

   Is my audit life =( dear, faster come back and we go have fun^^ I want to relax, go spa and massage, go take ANG PAO xD

From : Bii

No comments:

Post a Comment