Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Monday, January 2, 2012

Brother Day 。◕‿◕。


woke up around 9.45am (why so early??)

because i dating with my brother

we went to Yummy Yummy =)

lets pictures shows how delicious it is 


The main main main course =)



After finished our brunch, walked around the IOI and bought some stuffs

Balik to Brother house (long time never been to her house already)

She taught me how to bake butter cake

Dang dang!!!! our product =)



but you are not here, cant taste how yum yum is the cake =(

afterward, her mum cooked chicken porridge for me, it also yummy =)

love to stay at my brother house, is full with laugh and happiness



To my dear,

Remember to take your medicine and drink more water, if feel that the taste of the water not that good, buy those mineral water, ok? Water is the most most most important!!! =)

Just found out, your time is 6 hours earlier than Malaysia. It means that when i finished works, you still working >.< and while i wake up, you are still sleep like a piggy 0 。。0 but luckily we can contact through facebook and blog =) must leave comment everyday ya^^

Ops ya! you are not here and i have to finish all the foods by myself =( i took 2/ dua / TWO dinnerS tonight, i am going to become fatty bom bom >.< one is from brother house, one is from my aunty. I have to diet for the rest of the weeks. Dear, don't worry about me. I will take care myself and go back home as early as i can since you cant accompany me go and get my car in EY carpark.

Now is night time again, hee =) we can see each other soon and remember must write the letter for me as much as you can xD 

muacks!! i MISS you dear =)
From : Your beloved bii


No comments:

Post a Comment