Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

♥ Whity Valentine ♥

14th March 2010

today was white valentine for Japaneses~
but i think they not in that mood for celebrate this special day
sad for the earthquake and tsunami in Japan
we are all lucky to stay in Malaysia, really glad that i still alive

recently, those natural disaster start give us warning
and its getting seriously.
human, it the time to protect for our environment
although just a little small thing like save papers or do not simply throw rubbish
it still be grateful and appreciated.

omg =.= left the topic far away jor >.<
but feel sorrow for the Japanese =(


 ok~ link back to the topic
that day was my 1st day to join in Ernst and Young @KL
it really a big company and its office was on the top
meet lots of friends there and they are smart & friendly
but some.. hmm..... 

back home at 4.30pm (actual office hour end at 5.30pm xD )
nite time, bii send my shoes for me^^ 
but he did surprised me by giving a box of Ferrero chocolate =)
 my favorite xD
until yesterdayy (16/3) i just know that it for my white valentine present =p
bii~ thanks for it and sorry for my forgetful ^^
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ i love you ♥♥♥♥♥♥
i know you ♥ me too X.O.X.O (gossip girl's opening)

recently have to wake up at 6am to avoid the bad traffic in KL
and i got my 2nd bf~ will upload his photo soon
but so pity him that he get wet everyday T_T
sorry ya~~~~~~~~~ >.<

tmr is friday ^^ hope it end soon and i want to meet my bii >.<
i MISS him much ya.. four days never see him d T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment