Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

。◕‿◕。 Simply but sweetiest


10th March 2010
the last two days stay in the one academy
took few photos before worked, coz i wear glasses today =P

bought the yummy bread as my breakfast
worked --> lunch (treated by my director today. lucky^~^ ) --> worked

life as simple as normal office girl
my bro mum prepared yummy n delicious dinner for me
helped lulu (my bro's dog) take bath xD
chit chat thru phone with my bii

although we cant meet everyday,
but once heard his voice, his sound will warm my heart
share with him everything =)
he was and is a good listener for me 

before sleep, called him n ask his help to do the schedule for coming melacca trip

tour guide fees = muacks muacks muacks by ur sweetie dear xD
cannot say NO !! hee..
drawing while chat with bii, 
 like wadever he draw or write for me
i will keep it forever, bii~ write for me again, pls 0.0


ok~ gotta sleep, or else tmr will hv panda eyes >.<
good nite^^

2 comments:

  1. mo tian lun closed dy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, but got another one can see melacca view =)

    ReplyDelete