Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Monday, March 7, 2011

✿ Elaine sweet 15th の Birthday ✿


6th March 2010
my sweetie elaine birthday celebration at TGI Friday @ One Utame
me and bii were late =.= and they already start had their meal
but we are not the last one xD
got lots of foods and kept eating,
so forget to take pic of those foods :p

we had tried all the pasta and spaghetti over there
omg =.= our stomach were full of mee~~~~~ >.<
my bii very geng, passed my aunty cat's test
finish two plates 0.0 GREAT JOB BII

me and my sister, long time no see after chinese new year
her eyes really damn big 
am i gonna change my contact lens???? >.<

the birthday gal, elaine
 my sister and elaine~

her daddy and mummy

and she is under the flash of cameras

we found there got some tradition phones 0.0
and special decoration

my sister always like taking pic =.=
same as me xD
she look tall in this pic, degree problem, hahahaha....xD

hehe,  by the way, i help my uncle take family photos~
i be the camera girl =)

some behind the scene~
last, my sweet pic xD
 catch cha~ i gonna update soon another new post^^
enjoy my working life and stay happiness with my beloved bii
 i do love u and miss you here^^

ops~ by the way, ah bii~ remember think your english name :p 
my aunty gonna ask u soon =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment