Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

★‧:『movie world』:‧★

hehe.. my bii said wanna look my pictures here
so i very hardworking~ immediately update my blog
i still got lots of post wanna share, but my laziness block me everytime

here come to the topic
today we went to movie world, one of theme park at gold coast
 it was crowded with lots of peoples, especially foreigers
got japan, asia, korea, china, etc..

we bought our vip pass and we can used it to play another two theme parks
 wet and wild and sea world

we took lots of pictures there~
shy leoi made this coin for me as a souvenir =)
with ma li lian meng lu xD i dun noe her english name =.=
badman~ lots of ppl queue up and took pic with him
he even can carry a woman like a princess with his arms 0.0
dun noe my bii can do that?? i dun wan to try, coz i noe the answer T_T

buzz barney award ??
wadever, just took it coz it special xD
sporty look^^

after walked one round, we go and played the roller coaster
it was super extreme than genting =)
like it much, hope can play next time^^

after watch 4D dinosour show
not bad, but myself prefer the genting cat show, 
the scene was more close to your eyes =)


went back, took bath and had my dinner
the noodle was normal, but it make me super full until now
i still feel like to vomit
how i gonna to sleep?? T_T
take pictures first^^

ok~ simply upload here~
stay tuned for my next post =)

No comments:

Post a Comment