Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

..❈ Sea World ❈..

finally it was a sunny day =)
today woke up around 8am (gold coast time)
that mean, i woke up at 6am~!!! if i in the malaysia 0.0 
impossible for me to make it 

woke up that time, my whole body felt so hot
took a cold bath and become a lil bit better
but my stomach start pain >.< drink a cup of milo but still not getting better
shy leoi sister let me drink sthg that can make me digest
although it was yucky but i still finished it for my own good =)
thanks shu fen^^

took a taxi and went to sea world
there was crowded, why australian so free, no need working???
we went to see penguin 1st 
they are so cute =)
see~ they are holding hands^^
this is where the penguin stay~

after that, we went to watch pirate show

they all like to sit on the grass~
sit on it and eat, chat, rest.. like pinic
i love the dolphin but it was so expensive
i always convert the AUD to MYR
instead of buying this dolphin, i can eat at least 2 meals in malaysia =.=

walk around~
we make the coin again for souvenir xD

then, we went to see~~~~
i still no have the gut to touch it ><
but leoi said its skin was smooth~

the koala bear felt too hot
cant stand of the weather so sleep z.z.z.z
its room~

rush to sea horse show, but it was too late
the hall was FULL T_T
so we ended up watch it outside
our view >.<
and i sat on the floor xD

there was crowded~ mountain people mountain sea xD
 and there got lots of stalls for games
plus~ sexy gal with her sexy back

went to see shark 0.0
see the words on the board xD
human are more dangerous
they killed animal, included shark >.<
peoples diving and see the marine life

went to see our last show here~ dolphin =)

no more show~ so we went to watch 3D movie^^
penguin^^

saw three handsome guy
 and end up they asked us help them took pic
we ask the same thing to them as well xD
finally~ went to play roller coaster =)
my favorite^^
i know my dear leoi want to fulfill my wish
even though she not dare to play it
but she willing to wait me queue up and played
just want make me smile =)

the sky turn dark~ and we faster walked back

went to souvenir shop and ~~
take pictures xD

here very emphasis on recycle
even the map also got a special box for it to recycle
good job gold coast =)

outside weather so windy

group photos
  can see that we are wearing same shirt =)
bought from movie world yesterday~

it was cold~~~ >.<

took taxi back~ but it was jammed
and i bought a papaya for my dinner and breakfast tmr
since my stomach still pain
and i no appetite to eat any heavy foods
T_T my bii so worry abt me, i felt it =)
bii~ dun worry, i will take care myself. 
p/s : leoi always remind me drink more water~~~~~~~ xD

~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment