Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Monday, November 29, 2010

♨ Hui may 21st birthday party ♨

28th nov
woke up by my stomach pain >.<
maybe is the foods i took while working is not so clean
bii gave me pills eat den slept back
woke up again by su san calls for badminton =.=
bii prepared breakfast (apples and bread) for me den went out for badminton

went to sunway south quoy, it was so hot for me that played in the afternoon
 no more than half an hour, i felt exhausted
maybe the weather was so hot and my stomach not feeling well too >.<
played until 2pm, went back and took bath 
around 3pm went to puchong ate bah ku teh
the foods was nice and delicious, susan frens also bought us nice fried dumpling and chu juan
bii oso ate lots =.= 
her frens brought us went to buy nice egg tarts after bah ku teh 
swt =.= we seem like non-stop eating xD

after that bii brought me to one u 
because he planned to buy present for me but dun noe which one is my favorite
he worry bought the one that i not love much so ask me choose =)
i tried lots~
carlo rino bags
x.o.x.o new york bag
maybe this will be my next lover^^ coz bii said it more suitable for me as a young gal^^

after that, went to bii house took bath and fly to puchong again
for hui may birthday, it like so rushing for us
bii was hungry again and ate the egg tart while driving, geng =)
we reach by 9pm, the most late i think >.<
the foods was so nice, and we had fun over there^^

1st photos while we reach =)
 her birthday cake
yummy^^ p/s: we choose the design together =) nice looking rite?

the scene over there

her mummy and aunty
her mummy was so funny while see bii
said : oh~~ this is Karate ya xD
me and the birthday gal, my brother xD
took with bro and her/his mummy
while bro bite the candle, i be the one who dump his head into cake xD
so funny, before bro still asked me save from dumping by other
but she calling wrong person to protect
should ask her hero, DGD come =p
me and her dear DGD
i also taught him some technique in love
hope he noe what i mean xD 

me and my lovely bii
he always care and love me every second =)
although whole day busy hanging with my friends
but he doesnt complain at all^^
i love my bii so much~ <3

teenager group photos
last,
hope my bro sweet forever with her DGD 
and dun forget me please @_@ xD
rmb always come sing k, shopping, chit chat
i will go your house to kacau you some time xD
bro and her lovely DGD


No comments:

Post a Comment