Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Friday, November 26, 2010

▷♥ VU gathering ♥◁

17th nov
yeah~ finally sit for our last paper in this sem
i felt like it was the most easy paper in this sem
after i did the 3 papers before =.=
it consider much more easy =)

after exam, straight fly to my bii house
because that day was holiday and he didnt work^^
thanks my dear hui may send me to damansara
muacks... love her much more xD
bii bring me out for lunch, nice nasi lemak
but i forget where is the place =.=
never mind, bii sure will bring me to there again~
after that, accompany bii went to tesco find cupboard but out of stock =.=
den we went ikea and looking for other furniture
there was lots of nice furniture but the price was so expensive =.=
i should save more before i buy them back^^
ate the nice curry pao and back bii house and get prepared
coz i am going to VU gathering

huimay came and pick me up and went to pyramid
we were early to reach since no much jam and walked around
VU gathering @ olive in pyramid
the foods taste normal only
i quite full so just ate a lil bit, but i love the appetizer and cake
delicious :p

the i was the one start shooting session
since i planned to start taking with soba and bavany
because we nothing to do there other than eating =(
so shooting =)
1st photo we start to take
after that, shooting non-stop
gals~

guy~

my outfit for the day~
caswai
~always wait for me for long time before going out xD~
he can eat alot, but still underweight =.=
su san
~always share secret with her~
she did help me lots in my studies
especially during assignments, test and exam^^
love her much~ <3
 hooi fung
~top student~
always stress for her studies like su san
but after that get high mark=.=
soba
~friendly indian fren, she love to smile all the time~
always give me support and help my studies as well
bavany
~smart gal too~
always hang with soba and my previous group member too=)
anna
~pretty and cutie gal~
willing to help people and talk softly too^^
wish her sweet sweet with her boyfriend forever =)
fatt
~funny guy~
always make people laugh^^
 jing yi
~my ex-groupmate~
getting friend with him after assignment
actually he like to talk joke too xD nice guy too
pei pei
~super cutie gal~
like to smile and motivate peoples too
share love love secret with her always xD
hope u sweet with your darling too^^
wenni
~clever and smart gal~
going to china soon to help her dad T_T
ivan
~ previous vu student, but transfer to monash~
nice looking guy^^
other indonesia friends
they are so friendly too~
miss lee
~my audit lecture~
first time formally took dinner with lecturer
she was kind and friendly and chat lots and had fun with her
some more, she is my aunty catherine's ex colleages xD 
the world really small

other pichas for that day
 group picture^^

after that, went to station one to continue our chating session
and waiting for the time passed
because me and su san they all planned to watch the first show of 
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I"
 it was a lil bit bored
and since we were lack of slept
so i was a lil bit gonna fall asleep in the cinema xD
but i always support for harry porter =)
 around 3.30am
home sweet home^^
panda eyes getting serious too T_T


No comments:

Post a Comment