Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Friday, November 26, 2010

✪uting 。◕‿◕。

25th Nov
came back from genting and overnight at hui may house
went to college apply for refund then~ start my topic^^
went out for my no.1 favorite entertainment --> sing k

before it,
me and yinfei planned to try sunway latest development building
~canopy walk~
we had to walk around 10min then will reach sunway pyramid
it was safe since there got security guard and cctv
we no need to walk along the roadside or spend long time to wait for the shuttle bus =)
it was great for us^^
from the bridge, we can see the sunway lagoon too
and until the end of the bridge, 
it was the entrance for sunway lagoon or sunway pyramid

@sunway redbox
yinfei, me, yun and edmund
johnny joined us for a while 
yinfei, yun, edmund and johnny

meet new korean friend, yun~
he sing korean song really so sweet^^ korean style~
his singing skill not bad
he also praise me and yin fei not bad xD
 gayness
me and edmund
edmund
 me, edmund & yun
edmund, yinfei & yun
me and my best partner yinfei^^

we really like shooting
especially when in front of the mirror xD

after that we went pyramid for another shooting
because there has nice christmas decoration
 after that, we went to "little penang" to take our dinner
with karen
and we rush back to sunway lagoon view again
because i want put my vege and fei wan to take her jacket
we spend half an hour rushing between pyramid and lagoon view =)

night time, 
we went to watch movie
we got 11peoples, and the ticket was so looong 0.0
the rise of the mummy 
after movie,
we walked back through canopy walk
hee~ shooting time too =)
the night view of sunway lagoon
me, karen, yinfei, jac and carmen
~the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment