Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

♥ Love Story ♥


5th Nov 2010
i was sat for my most tough paper in this sem, AFA =.=
and it was under my expectation.. tough and complicated like HELL!!!
i was super worry for this time, will i FAIL???
i cant do it well, and some more careless, do wrong
haiz.. total is really DANGEROUS for me to pass the paper
i cried for this first time and i told my mum 
she scold me like WTF =.= i was angry that time and really disappointed with what her action and speaking
i straight away hang off and cried T_T
haiz.. whatever, it was past and i already start recover back with my mum

at night, we went to sunway damansara for dinner 
that day was crowded because it was deepavali =.=
we planned for sing k after that but it full~~~ 
den we went to one u and watch "the takers"
 not bad =) and bii come and fetch me afterward
he was surprised me again^~^
he gave me a brunch of flower, why???

 coz he hope i can smile back, and hope the flower can make me smile
bii, u make it, it really touched and surprise to me, thanks you <3
i love the way u treat me, surprise me and care of me
i will appreciate it and less bully u =p
6th Nov 2010
forget wad happen on that day
only can refer part of the memories through pictures =)
that night, bii bring me go for dinner @william 
it is similar with Murni, the foods are big portion, nope~!! is BIGGER @.@
bii order a plate of rice, roti cheese nann ( my flavour^^) and one more special drink

they are really nice and delicious
love the foods, hope bii can bring me go there again =)
but the price was costly than other mamak stall =.=

13th Nov 2010
went to Tropicana to watch movie again xD
Megamind, it was cartoon =)

but i was lack of slept during that period, almost sleep
but it was interesting and funny, so end up i watch it fully^^
bii hold my hand all the time, so i not get cold

we meet lots of bii's frens + collegeous
swt =.= KPMG staff like to hang out over there?? =P
then bii accompany go for shopping 
bii bought a dress for me, O.M.G~ for motivate me?
yes, he said will gave me a present after i finished all my final papers
and he planned to buy clothes for me
but i havent finished all at tat time, but bii dun care it
just bought it as a present for me and motivate me too =)
love u bii^^

at midnite, went out supper with yong soon
we order roti tissue and it super duper huge =.=
cant finished at all~

14th Nov 2010
went to One u shopping and had our first meal at 4pm
bii hungry until almost faint jor
we went to one penang cafe and took our brunch
the foods not bad =)
afterward bii accompany go for shopping coz i planned to buy clothes again 
hee.. gals are like this~
i tried lots of clothes but end up didnt buy anything
because of the price =.=
Cotton On's clothes



Zara's pants


and i found out the mirror effect =) 
so i take take take photo inside the fitting room.. hee

love it =) and i bought a bedsheet for bii~
he so sayang me, so i sure sayang him much too =)
♥ love bii ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment