Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Friday, October 29, 2010

♬ ♩ ..VU sing k.. ♫ ♪

11 October 2010
yeah~ it was the first time gathering with my VU friends
we planned to have a rest before fighting our last assignment
hehe.. actually some peoples had done
but not included me =(

we planned to have our breakfast before going to red box
but my stomach feel so full in the morning
so me and hui may go shopping for awhile
and they took their breakfast at suhsi zamai 0.0
after that, hui may and I went to red box and test the mike 1st xD
we cant wait anymore~~~!!! that time was so stress for us keep on rushing assignment

group pictures
 hui may
pei pei and susan
 doni
 jing yi
 pei pei

some others busy singing so hard to take pic

and they also said my singing not bad xD
super shuang that time~~~ but i noe i just normal
not talented and enough skills
learn more and sing more next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment