Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Friday, October 29, 2010

ⓛⓞ ⓥⓔ

hehe.. this post is for Mr T that he had bought me my favorite chocolate =)
Ferrero Roche~
 i dun noe how to spell it =X
but thanks so much and this was a gift that he gave me
for i had done all my impossible mission during the tough time^^
thanks for it
 it was so surprise me and i never tried this before
it nicer than the original one actually
because it not so sweet and chocolate is still smell delicious^^
i love it =)

thanks Mr T for everything that you did to me
appreciate it
and i promise will study hard^^
coz he said will give me a small gift after my final =)
but another big present for my birthday~
will it be come true? hope so~
thanks thanks^^

No comments:

Post a Comment