Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Friday, October 29, 2010

✿ Recently の post ✿

hehe.. just import all my photos from my phone
that y i can post interesting and nice post now =)
pictures always can make my post look nicer
and easier to reflect my life^^

21st Oct 2010
finished my class and went to pyramid
because my dear bee hua and her came to kl
along with his brother's trip
her brother changed lots, look more handsome and like a boy now =)
last time saw him just was a kid T_T i so old now ~~~

she was so thirsty and bought a large mineral water
and share the drink with her friend
i already forget what her name was =.= short memory >.< sorry~!!
look the mcdonald uncle without eyes xD

then we went to full house and took our lunch
it was one of the special restaurant in pyramid because it only got two outlets in kl
and the foods were delicious and cheap during the lunch promotion hours
12pm to 4pm~
bee hua was so hungry and she manage to finish most of her foods
i never finish before, because it was lotssss =.=
the dessert look yummy~ 

after went for shopping~ gals always like it^^
i want to bought a bag for myself
but end up bought a singlet and belt =.=
wadever, i will try harder to look for the bag~!!!!
✿bee hua' frens✿

✿bee hua✿

✿three of us, and i am the tallest one xD

24th Oct 2010
went to IOI with tang
he took a taxi and picked me up
we reached there around 3pm and went to book room for sing k^^
coz we planned for long time..
finally xD
he so hungry and went to take his lunch
and after that it was 5pm =.=
time passed fast and we doesnt noticed about it

my outfit of that day =) i love it so much too..
the system of that room doesnt fuction well
but wadever, we still enjoyed it^^

see, how concentrate he sang xD

and he oso said my voice not bad =p happie
we took our dinner there, the buffet is so great with oyster =)
i ate lots that day.. yum yum
but tang dun like it =(
we sing and chat until 10pm ++
after that, his friends come and fetch us back

when reached home, my stomach feel hungry again =.=
but that time was 12pm, try to diet
but tang bought me a nice supper for me and delivery to my condo xD
i love that kerbat, it really nice..
hope can try other flavor as well~ 


26 October 2010
something make me feel so sad and emo
so i ask mr T accompany me go and have a drink
but he refuse to drink, so i drink alone =.=
try hoegarden, it really nicer than other =)

27 October 2010
went to Coco Banana with my friends
i asked Mr T and yong soon accompany as well
they really were good drinker
straight away drink chivas without ice or coke in 5 second
the wine is not enough or else 
i can watch more exciting competition

that night, some peoples come and flirt with me =.=
some more his wife is just beside him
really TBT
luckily mr T save me =)
and yong soon also protect me well at the dance floor ^^
so i was safe and well protected that night
but next day, mr T was late for work
and yong soon, that lazy pig was skip his morning class =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment