Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

*feeling?? *

i really dun know how to control my mind
what thing that i really need now?
a relationship? love? a boyfriend? or just friend?

he treat me well, take care me all the while i need
he treat me nice, bring me lots of funs
he treat me like his lovely pet, follow what i want and wish
that is all i want from my boyfriend~~~

but,
i still cant open my heart to accept 
still thinking of past, still worry, still cant get myself out of the past >.<
argh~~~!!!!! i really super duper stupid and like a fool T_T

i hope to be better, 
i thought that i did well, enjoyed with my friends and him
i thought he really will be my next mr right
but why i still wan to escape
still want to keep a distance with him
i really dun understand

always told him that i not fully prepared yet
to get into another relationship
but how long i need to recover back?
i dun noe

i worry that i will hurt him one day
i scare i cant give those happiness to him
i nervous i not his miss right too 

haiz... all these fucking mind always appear in my mind
how to solve them >.<
what step i need to take? i need a consultant~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment