Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

..❈ Done ❈..

last night, passed his thing to him
as what i plan, i lie to him
said wanna go play badminton with him
and he trust me.

i know it gonna make him hurt 
i know what i choose is not the best way 
and know it maybe will be our last meet each other for this year?
i dun noe..

he read the letter i wrote for him and make him cry
sorry and sad when i heard that
i dun know what shud and what i could do to make better between us
he asked me to give him a chance to concern me like a fren
i accept it.. but a love relationship?
i cant bear of it anymore
it seem hard for both of us
maybe friendship is a good choice
tang just said i gotta my new life
will it be? hope so~
but i get my own target now..
study hard and get a good result on my last semester in my degree life =)
tonight, going for a drink with friends.

will i drunk?? i think i wont..
coz i promise myself dun drunk like a fool anymore
it so suffering..

No comments:

Post a Comment