Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Thursday, August 26, 2010

i Back ❤

woohuu~~ long time didnt touch my blog =(
nvm.. now i free^^ i really super free now.
no studying
no working
no shopping.. T_T

so~~~~ I BACK
lots wanna share.. but lazy type xD
free time, wish to do nail art because finally i can decorate it
before, have to practice violin, always need to cut it until short, very short >.<
now~~ i already sat my violin exam (Grade 8) wonderful^^
hope i can pass it as well.. result gonna out in October

i oso wish to go hair cut.. my hair really cacat =( 
hair cut, dye again, and rebonding..
$$$ gone T_T

another thing 
this year i will going to join VU nite
but i havent buy the dress T_T it coming soon... 
haiz..

last, i wan sing k.. la la la~~
but nobody free to accompany me T_T

my relationship.. hehe.. busybody =.=
him, still him, but not together officially
he treat me better and better nowadays
accompany me most of the time =)
do wad i want, bring me go eat nice foods..
buy something make me smile
do something make me laugh
swipe my tears with his caring
hug when i tired
forgive wad i purposely betray him
forgive wad i had done wrong

really change alots..
happy to see that=)
love him, but still not dare to approach to him
step by step.. i think time will prove the fact^^

No comments:

Post a Comment