Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

...❈ the TRUTH ❈..

yes, i admit~ i cant out of him
i let him attend my cousin (evonne) birthday last sunday
i let him to meet with my all aunties and cousins
all ppl tot we are still together

now...
i think that i was so stupid
why i want to angry at all his things
he changed~ but something i care
he didnt changed yet, didnt do to me yet

haiz..
shit!!! i really hate myself much now!!!!
gonna freak me out ><
i dun wan to get off my real characteristic
i wan be back to my origin
but it hard T_T
i hate myself much now.. 
WHAT WRONG WITH ME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ok ok ...I know...dun angry with me or angry urself...
    This is nt ur false...
    bcz i noe wan u 2 do n change immediately tat is hard...
    so dun sad n angry...
    take it easy pls...
    ^^
    I will support u...^^

    ReplyDelete