Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

εїз the NEXT step is??? εїз

update for my recently life
wake up and go to college~
do revision do revision until night time and sleep z.z.z

last friday
CA paper (most tough subject in tis sem)
and i not prepared well ><
so my HD gone T_T

today
IPM paper.. did it better than CA
but some formula i forget and not do so good
compare with my expectation 
hope still can get my HD

now~
want to do my revision for my CLD
but i still blogging, surfing internet
swt =.=
i dun wan~!!!! but still doing now T_T

motivation
determination!!!

gambateh for my last two papers =)



my love now still blank
me and him~ contact everyday
yap.. he did care me as much as he can 
compare with the past
buy me dinner
called me when we didnt meet at all on that day
1st sms me everyday

and me
really got appreciate what he did
but i scare to go back with him
scare everything that he changed will be back to 
original
i scare and worry
but he still want continue doing
haiz.. keep reminding myself
dun be kind hearted to him!! 
friends~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment