Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Friday, June 4, 2010

╪═ ☆ Mak3 up model ☆ ═╪

get shock??
my face so cacat last year~ but now it become better bit
but still cacat =.=

last sunday (30/6/10)
went to ss3 help my fren~
before that went for do facial~ rm200 (doctor recommend)
damn expensive T_T 

took my brunch and fang yee came and fetch me to ss3
tis is before make up looks 

and they are busy for the preparation

and i busy took photo xD

wait until around 2pm
those students reached~ fill in the form and the class S.T.A.R.T

jia hui intro the purpose the make up
and how use the comestic to dress up ourselves

and the conductor there are
sarah, fang yee and mandy

step 1 : repair ur eyesbrown
put on the foundation and powder
and draw eyesbrown

step 2: eyes shawdow and liner
mascara

step 3: sai hong and lip~
and powder again~ done^^

let the picha continue the story~
blue eyes^^ suitable for me?? student said =)
am i so cool xD
yellow~ got a bit summer feel^^
suitable for shopping =)
the youngest student ~ 15 years old 0.0
1st time make up too^^
the most pro student
she even bring her make up case come~
i oso want it =)
the one vy good at talking
and super active in the class^^
she is the one most close to the conductors
because her relative is their frens =)

and the last result of my make up^^

after finish~ remove it xD 
coz got two different colours on my face
den simply make up by myself and went to ss2 wong kok with them
dinner time~ and back home

enjoy the day^^ full~~~
but revision is coming T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment