Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Sunday, November 14, 2010

。◕‿◕。 happy halloween

happy halloween to everyone^^
but i never celebrate this kind of event
as usual, i at home =.=

eve of halloween, mr T brought me out for dinner 
and i knew he was so tired due to lack of sleep >.<
after dinner, i not felt like going back home,
so mr T brought me go to sunway pyramid there
we sat on a big stone nearby the hotel and chat over there
we also saw lots of peoples dressed horribly and some dressed sexy ghost =)
because there have a event at M.O.S 
there is so crowded and im sure they enjoyed there..
hope next time i have the chance to celebrate it, no more examination around that period

after chat and we went to eat lok lok
1st time know mr T not so likely to eat it, and he just ate a lil bit =.=
went back home~ and sofa chat again..
mr T was sleepy and slept, at that time, i was chat with my friend thru phone
and happened something unhappy~ but settled it


next day, officially halloween day
it will be a meaningful for me start from this year^^
it was me and mr T anniversary day
yeah~ we are start to get into a love relationship
although some deterrent, but we will try to get rid of 
and help and trust each other
i appreciate what you did to me and help me during my hard time
and i know you are good enough to protect me, care and love me
i will start to be better for you
just for you =)

start from now~ called mr T as Bii in my post afterward^^
bii brought me to suhsi zamai had our dinner,
there was long queue and he felt so hungry coz we didnt take our lunch yet =.=
bii ordered my favorite unagi with rice for me, but it was so big

i share with him^^ and bii order stem egg, rolls, some suhsi and promotion foods
fulls until cant finish them, but got bii, sure can make it =)

after that bii brought me go to jusco to buy some sundry
coz my sundry was out of stock =(
we meet edmund, pei shi and liyi twice in pyramid =.=
1st at suhsi zamai, another is at jusco. O.M.G.

den bii brought me to subang cc there helped my dear shy leoi settle her maple things 
and fetch me back, today let bii back earlier~ coz he still need go for work tomorrow
thanks bii, a meaningful for both of us
i will appreciate ur love and do all the best wit you
i wont let you go and will stay with you every moment as i can =)

by the way, bii said gonna bring me go melacca on christmas eve
woohuu~ hope it coming soon =) 
i love you bii ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment