Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Sunday, November 14, 2010

۰•● 2nd day ●•۰

today, i really put my fully effort to do my revision
AFA calculation really drive me crazy, but i still have to do them repeatly
and i already done two chapters =)
although not reached my target yet.
but i will try hard after i finish my auditing paper

tonight, bii brough me for dinner again^^
he purposely came my house and bring me go down.
so sweet~~~~
bii want to eat rice so i suggest to go ss15, a taiwan shop next to RT pastry
but i regret aft i ate the foods over there
it not nice and some more the price is not reasonable at all >.<
ended up i ate a lil bit and went out ate lok lok
but bii full ady so he didnt ate anything (maybe he dun like eat lok lok ??)
and went back home and chat wit bii

bii know what i worry of
yes~ is the issue of family =.=
he said gonna to bring me and meet with his family members and relative during chinese new year
0.0 he will go to his grandma house and took reunion dinner
ops~ although i got a lil bit nervous, but i accept it
got bii be my side, i think everything will be okay =)

i never took dinner with my boyfriend family so officially
and this time will be lots of peoples >.<
jia you christine. you can make it well and prove to them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment