Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Monday, September 27, 2010

Think about HIM


still stress with my assignments
even dream abt them while i took a nap =(
hard to have a good rest recently 
under expectation

link back to my topic
recently, i force myself to have a clear distance with HIM
supported by my friends
it is a good choice since before until now
just because my unstable determination >.<

pretend to be ok is really hard
especially when i alone in the room
i force myself not to touch my 012 phone but i keep switch on = failed
until i ask my fren to keep my sim card >.<

when received his message from facebook
pretend nthg and continue had fun with friends
force myself dun think of him and no more reply = failed
because i always think of him T_T

miss him much, but force myself have to be stronger
failed
even though already not enough time for me to finish my assignment
but still got the time to think abt him

foolish, stupid, stubborn
all are describing me. 
told myself, dun wan to be hurt den stop close to him
will it workable for me? i dun noe but i trying now

i hope to get back my truly smile..
like those pictures~
wish me good luck and succedd^^

No comments:

Post a Comment