Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Monday, May 24, 2010

✪ One better than Two ✪

just now, share something with my dear leoi
shu hui and siew li
share wad i saw just now
haiz.. some one said that i too sensitive before
then now tis time, is it??
is it i need to ignore and close my eyes and pretend nothing at all
i failed to do so

i cried when i saw this
i hurt and heart been cracked
my tears dropped down from my face
my mind start thinking whether we are suitable??

my cousin asked me send a break up msg to hm
but i havent did tat
i think it not surprise for everyone here
so many asked me do tis and tat to stop me and him
but at last, i never do
even i did, the thing still will go back to the original because of my forgiveness
and kindness?? stupid ><

revision plan to start soon
but my emotional been attacked 
i will go to my aunty house as early as i can
to stop me thinking, waiting for him everyday at lagoon view
i should be clearly know that what kind of person he is

many ppl asked why u still wan to be with him?
stupid and stubborn 
that is my answer...
and this hurt me so much.. 
drinking alcoholic doesnt heal anything
but i will try to look for it when i unhappy..

hope i can get well soon~

p/s: next week gonna to be make up model for my fren
hope my face can recover a bit
now 1.30am something
stil hvnt sleep yet ><
panda eyes..pimples. haiz..
wish i could have a more healthy life

No comments:

Post a Comment