Welcome

Welcome Myspace Comments
enjoy yourself and nice reading my latest posts =)

Sunday, January 15, 2012

♥ New Look, New Life ♥

Yes! Finally!!! I make it!!!!!

I cut and dye my precious hair =)

as all my friends know that, i really love my hair and face so much

I willing to spend lots of  $$$$$ on it

so dun simply touch my face and hair ya.. HAHAHAHAHAHA.. (Joking xD )

But maybe have to ask my dear's permission, hehe^^

Please scroll up to the top part of my blog,

that is my old look, it look mature and decent, am i rite?? hahahaha..

Now, it turn to....

Nice????? Look Young and cute rite?? Blog here is not allow to say "NO!! " (hehe..)

I love my new look, it make me look fresh and energetic

I have 20 years old look =)

let see. I really did DYE my hair to BROWN^^

Since it is weekend again =) so sure went out with my friends^^

(my dear leave me alone in M'sia T_T )

Dress like this

M'sia is really HOT!! please rain, Rain, RAIN >.< (begging you >.<)

Here has to thanks my dear senior Ms. Lim Su Chin^^


Finally she treated us after she had promoted to senior, once again, congratulations

(please treat us again when you become senior 2, hahahaha..)

We went to Dragon I for dinner

and we sat there till the shop close =.= O.M.G

really 4 person, talked non-stop, a lil bit paiseh

but we are customer and customer is always right xD

Here are the photos on that night =)





can see we really like to take photos xD

take picha in toilet ( Miss out Kin coz he is a guy, heee. )


and i really did love my look now,

so i make it as my....



Phone wallpaper xD hahaha.. really tak boleh tahan saya rite?

but please bear for it, is my phone. hehehe^^


Dear,

    Want to see the real look? then you have to book the ticket immediately and come back M'sia. You are not the first one to see it this year >.< the guy who help me to dye my hair last year still remember we are came together, and he asked why you not come with me again this year T_T (coz my dear dun wan me ady T_T).
     Hmph!!!! I not M.I.S.S you ady >.<

From : Bii


No comments:

Post a Comment